Keeping up with the rules, regulations and many confusing details surrounding W-2, 1099 and 1095 filing can be difficult. Don't worry; our team of experts are here to help guide you through the filing process, with instant answers to your difficult questions and expanded hours during peak filing times.
Do you have 10,000+ forms to file? Our custom plans are designed for PEOs, accountants or businesses that need to file large quantities of forms. Learn More
All-Inclusive Filing Program
Yearli, the most complete W-2, 1099 and 1095 filing program on the market, delivers everything you need to file with the appropriate federal and state agencies and send copies to your recipients.
Yearli is all-inclusive. Simply enter your data or import directly from any source and Yearli will file to the federal government, applicable state agency and send copies to your recipients.
Filing Experts You Can Trust
Greatland's team of skilled W-2, 1099 and 1095 reporting advisers are the most experienced wage and income reporting advisers - period! In fact, our team employs more than 125 wage and income reporting experts dedicated towards W-2, 1099 and 1095 filing.
Even more impressive, the Greatland team has been together a long time, with an average tenure of more than 10.5 years per person! With this kind of experience, it's safe to say the Greatland team has seen almost every W-2, 1099 and 1095 filing scenario possible. Our dedicated account management team will work with you to find the filing solution that best fits your budget and business needs.
Greatland highly values the security and confidentiality of its customers. To that end, Yearli online filing products have undergone a number of security assessments that have been tested and validated by third-party auditors. Specifically, these improvements were made to comply with the Service Organization Control Reports SOC 2 certification.
Unlimited TIN Matching
Unlimited TIN matching is included with your Yearli Desktop subscription at no additional cost. Yearli's automated TIN matching service integrates with the IRS database for hassle-free and accurate validation. The Yearli TIN matching service is the best in the industry. We interpret the results for you, delivering an easy-to-understand TIN matching report in one to three business days.
- Available immediately; no enrollment process required.
- Matches the recipient name and TIN with IRS records.
- Decreases CP2100/CP2100A notices and penalty notices.
- Prohibits invalid requests, increasing efficiency by reducing the number of mismatches to be addressed.
- Reduces the time and effort required to deal with backup withholding and penalty notices.
- Reduces the likelihood of paying penalties because the IRS will consider a penalty waiver if the payer used TIN matching and received a positive match response.
- Provides email notifications when a request is submitted to the IRS and when the report is ready.
Penalties can be costly and B-Notices take time. Avoid both by using the Yearli TIN matching service.
Yearli Subscription Options
Estimate Your Filing Cost
Additional Form Types
Looking for a specific form type? View our complete list of supported forms available at each subscription level.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Download a Free Yearli Desktop Demo
Please fill out the information below prior to downloading a free copy of Yearli Desktop. After hitting "submit" you will receive access to a trial version of Yearli Desktop.
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32/64-bit) -
- Important Note: After January 14, 2020, Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or support for PCs running Windows 7.
- Home Premium, Professional & Ultimate
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
Network / Server
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (32/64-bit) Service Pack 1
- Important Note: After January 14, 2020, Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or support for Servers running Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- 1 GHz or faster
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Available Hard Disk Space
- 10 GB or more
Computer Monitor / Display
- 1024 x 768 resolution (1600 x 1200 or higher recommended)
- IE 10 or higher
- v3.5.1 must be present
- Laser Printer (Windows compatible)