We've made it easy to use to file your 1099-MISC forms through Yearli. Simply create a Yearli account, enter or import your data, review, update and validate your data, then checkout. It's that easy. We'll file your forms to the IRS, applicable state agency and send copies to your recipients.
Do you have 10,000+ forms to file? Our custom plans are designed for PEOs, accountants or businesses that need to file large quantities of forms. Learn More
1099-MISC is used to report payments for services performed for a business by people not treated as employees (example: Payments to subcontractors, freelancers, rent payments, or prizes). See the official IRS instructions.
1099-MISC Filing Options
Estimate Your Filing Cost
1099-MISC Data Integrations
Yearli seamlessly integrates with popular software packages to easily and quickly import your wage and information reporting data.
What to Report
- Payments for services performed for a trade or business by people not treated as its employees. Ex: Subcontractors. $600 or more
- Direct sales of consumer goods for resale. $5,000 or more
- Rent or royalty payments; prizes and awards that are not for services, such as winnings on TV or radio shows. $600 or more, except $10+ for royalties
- Payments to crew members by owners or operators of fishing boats, including payments of proceeds from sale of catch. All amounts
- Fish purchases paid in cash for resale. $600 or more
- Substitute dividends and tax-exempt interest payments reportable by brokers. $10 or more
- Crop insurance proceeds. $600 or more
- Gross proceeds paid to attorneys. $600 or more
- Payments to a physician, physicians' corporation or other supplier of health and medical services. Issued mainly by insurance plans or medical assistance programs. $600 or more
- Section 409A deferrals and income from non-qualified deferred compensation plans. All amounts ($600+ if deferrals)
Deadlines and requirements vary by state. Use our deadline calculator for the latest federal, state and recipient deadlines for this filing season.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Speak to a 1099 Filing Expert
Need more information about filing 1099 forms? Submit your email address to get a free consultation from a 1099 filing expert. One of our experts will contact you within 24 hours.