- Online tax form preview prior to printing
- National Change of Address for best pre-sort bulk USPS mail rates
- Archive PDF file of tax forms
- Inserts including EITC notifications to meet state and local requirements
- Option to insert an H&R Block coupon to receive discounted print rates
- Multiple W-2 forms per recipient inserted in one envelope
- Drop shipments to client locations for internal distribution of forms
- W-2 employer State and Local Copy 1 PDF’s for paper filing
- Custom forms and inserts
- Custom envelopes
Yearli can help accounting firms and third-party administrators (PEOs, Reporting Agents, Benefits Administrators) with the entire year-end filing process. Learn More
Print & Mail Services
The Yearli print and mail program helps businesses minimize the labor and overhead costs associated with printing tax forms internally. Our secure print and mail services ensures your recipients receive their forms securely and on time. We print and mail millions of paper forms annually, relieving your business of this burdensome task.
Print and Mail Fulfillment
Many organizations are unable to suspend the printing of year-end tax forms for recipients consenting to receive an electronic copy. As a result, these organizations were not able to realize the substantial cost savings and efficiencies from electronic form distribution.
Our Print & Mail Services, allow businesses to print only the necessary tax forms. All electronically distributed forms are automatically excluded from the paper print process, thereby improving your return on investment while offering the latest in self-service. All forms are printed and mailed through an SSAE16 certified facility, ensuring your documents are processed according to the highest standards in the industry.
Additional Print & Mail Options Include:
Printed Forms Include:
Speak to a Large-Volume Filing Expert
Need more information about filing a large volume of forms (10,000+)? Submit your email address and one of our filing experts will contact you within 24 hours. If you need immediate assistance, please call us at (800) 968-1099.